- Sort by Date
This package is intended for those who can read the Tibetan uchen script. It includes:
- The Tibetan-English Dharma Vocabulary (as instructed by Kalu Rinpoche). This book is laid out so that you can easily learn essential topics that are heard often from Lamas and Rinpoches during Dharma talks. The Four Noble Truths, Twelve Interdependent Links of Causation, Four Obscurations, Three Bodies of a Buddha plus much, much more.
- The Tibetan Sadhana Vocabulary by Dr. Cathy Kielsmeier. This book helps you learn the basic words that are found in seven common sadhanas or practice texts of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition.
This learner-friendly package was designed for students who can read the Tibetan script and use the Tibetan-English dictionary. The package includes the following items:
- Heart Sutra Translation Workbook 3rd ed.
- Tibetan-English Heart Sutra Flash Cards
- Tibetan English Dharma Vocabulary