- Sort by Rating
Having completed the Introduction to the Tibetan Language – Level II Workbook, you are now ready to go deeper into how Tibetan sentences are structured. Experience the joy of learning to read your texts and prayers in Tibetan!
This Chapter 10 translation workbook includes:
- 4 Verses of Tibetan per page, with English translation on facing page
- Reading practice pages
- Annotated Tibetan-English Glossary
- Appendices: Abbreviations; Verb Classes; Table of Contents for the Tibetan text of the Divine Tree Grammar Poem.
This small booklet includes:
- The entire Tibetan text on one page
- A line by line translation on the facing page
- It is an excellent companion to TLI’s 37 Practices of Bodhisattvas Translation Workbook.
Become a better reader of Tibetan and engage more deeply with authentic Dharma teachings. The Three Princpal Aspects of the Path by Je Tsongkhapa (1357-1419) is a concise and beautifully crafted text, rich in Buddhist philosophical meaning. In just 14 verses, it offers a brief, highly-polished summary of the path (lamrim) to enlightenment. The Three Principal Aspects of the Path can be regarded as a highly condensed version of the Lamrim Chenmo, Tsongkhapa's magnum opus. Despite being over 600 years old, it is still an important text in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition.