- Sort by Rating
Having completed the Introduction to the Tibetan Language – Level II Workbook, you are now ready to go deeper into how Tibetan sentences are structured. Experience the joy of learning to read your texts and prayers in Tibetan!
This Chapter 10 translation workbook includes:
- 4 Verses of Tibetan per page, with English translation on facing page
- Reading practice pages
- Annotated Tibetan-English Glossary
- Appendices: Abbreviations; Verb Classes; Table of Contents for the Tibetan text of the Divine Tree Grammar Poem.
This small booklet includes:
- The entire Tibetan text on one page
- A line by line translation on the facing page
- It is an excellent companion to TLI’s 37 Practices of Bodhisattvas Translation Workbook.