- You cannot add "Tibetan Level 3 Course Registration" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- Sort by Date
This is the second edition of the popular "Primer for Classical Literary Tibetan" and is a great resource for all students attempting to learn literary Tibetan.
This book offers to acquaint students with the vocabulary most often encountered in the Tibetan tradition of oral and written Dharma.
Does your daily meditation practice include reciting in Tibetan? Want to learn what the Tibetan words in your sadhana mean? This guide will help you with that project. Using this book you can more quickly and easily:
- Transform your sadhana visualization practice by learning what you are saying in Tibetan as you recite in Tibetan.
- Design a basic vocabulary list to meet your individual goals.
- Develop a basic canonical vocabulary to prepare for retreats.
- Select out those words most frequently used, less used, or rarely used in these sadhanas.
This wonderful book is an excellent support and companion to TLI's Level I Workbook. In this manual you will find a most gentle introduction to foundational “pre-primer” skills of learning to read in Tibetan. It is highly recommended by Lama David Curtis.