- Heart Sutra Translation Workbook 3rd ed.
- Tibetan-English Heart Sutra Flash Cards
- Tibetan English Dharma Vocabulary
- Sort by Date
This learner-friendly package was designed for students who can read the Tibetan script and use the Tibetan-English dictionary. The package includes the following items:
This Chapter 10 translation workbook includes:
- 4 Verses of Tibetan per page, with English translation on facing page
- Reading practice pages
- Annotated Tibetan-English Glossary
- Appendices: Abbreviations; Verb Classes; Table of Contents for the Tibetan text of the Divine Tree Grammar Poem.
This small booklet includes:
- The entire Tibetan text on one page
- A line by line translation on the facing page
- It is an excellent companion to TLI’s 37 Practices of Bodhisattvas Translation Workbook.
Become a better reader of Tibetan and engage more deeply with authentic Dharma teachings. The Three Princpal Aspects of the Path by Je Tsongkhapa (1357-1419) is a concise and beautifully crafted text, rich in Buddhist philosophical meaning. In just 14 verses, it offers a brief, highly-polished summary of the path (lamrim) to enlightenment. The Three Principal Aspects of the Path can be regarded as a highly condensed version of the Lamrim Chenmo, Tsongkhapa's magnum opus. Despite being over 600 years old, it is still an important text in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition.